Wednesday, July 7, 2010

*Important!!!!*

     Hello everyone:] I am leaving for vacation on July 9th this Friday:] I will be in Virginia and I need some one to post on my website while I am gone:] If you would like to be a author for Club Penguin Rawer here are the requirements and rules:



  1.  You must be a Club Penguin player
  2. You must be responsible
  3. You have to promise you will post because I will check up on you. I will have my laptop with me but I will only be able to be on for a short time.
  4. You have to follow me on Twitter so I can keep close tabs on you.
  5. You also must have your own blog or post on a blog. I will check out you blog and see how well you do with posts.
Please comment below if you want to be author. I will e-mail you and quiz/interview you to see if you get the job. If you get an e-mail from someone other that Contactsoccer@aim.com then it is not me. Please apply I really need some one to help out. I will give the author a 1 month membership for Club Penguin.

Thanks for reading and please help out,
Soccerlova67

1 comment:

Jennyss729 said...

You've seen my site, you follow me on Twitter, so on and so on. I'll help! I don't really need the 1 month membership, but it's nice. :)
-Jennyss729
PS: The earliest I'll be able to post is 10 in the morning.